new zealand study visa requirements
- Make sure you submit everything we require, including the fee Along with your completed (and signed) application form you will also need to provide all the information listed at the back of the application form and the correct fee. If you do not submit the required information with your application we cannot accept it for processing.
- Make sure you meet our health requirements What you have to provide us with depends on how long you will be staying in New Zealand.
- Studying in New Zealand for between six months and one year? You may also need to provide a completed Temporary Entry X-ray Certificate (INZ 1096) PDF to show you have been screened for tuberculosis (TB).
- Studying in New Zealand for more than one year? You will need to complete a medical examination and a medical and x-ray certificate.
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 11 years are not required to submit x-ray certificates unless a special report is required.
Make sure your meet our character requirements
If you are studying in New Zealand for more than two years you will also have to provide a police certificate, less than six months old, from your country of citizenship and from any country in which you have lived for five or more years since reaching 17 years of age.
new zealand immigration,
new zealand jobs,
new zealand visa,
new zealand immigration points,
new zealand citizenship,
new zealand immigration consultants,
new zealand immigration forum,
new zealand immigration records,
New Zealand Immigration Work Permit,
New Zealand Immigration Procedure,
New Zealand Immigration India,
New Zealand Embassy,
New Zealand Visa,
Migrate to New Zealand,
New Zealand Visa Application,